Can't get a way from the hustle & bustle of the workday?
Transform tension and fatigue into alertness, stamina, greater productivity and morale. As an employee benefit and preventative health measure, this proven stress reliever is a low cost perk for you and your employees!
Benefits to Employer
- Reduces Healthcare Costs and Medical Claims
- Enhances Recruitment and Retention
- Reduces Employee Sick Days and Absenteeism
- Provides Preventative Stress Management and Health Care
- Promotes Healthy Work Environment and Job Satisfaction
Benefits to Employee
- Improves Alertness, Productivity, and Clarity
- Increases Strength, Flexibility, and Muscle Tone
- Improves Memory, Focus, and Concentration
- Provides Stress Management Tools to Reduce Stress and Anxiety
- Reduce Muscle Tension and Pain due to Sedentary Work Positions
Yoga at Work Sessions
Classes are easy to implement and are a budget-friendly solution for innovative companies invested in their employees. Sessions can be scheduled before or after work, during lunch hours, or other times of the weekday.
Customized pricing based on number of employees and program length.
Participating employees of Corporate Yoga Burn receives discounted classes at Burn!
For more information email Stephanie@feelitburn.com
or call 614-423-6865.
How Much Does It Really Cost??
Companies lose $2-$3 in productivity for every $1 spent on direct employee medical costs -National Safety Council
Workers who report they are stressed incur health care costs that are almost 50% higher than other employees. -National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health
For every $1 invested in workplace wellness, a company can expect $3 in Cost Savings or Benefits -University of Michigan Research Centre
"For the past year, as most of my working career, I have spent hours everyday hunched over a computer. Typing documents and retouching photos by the hundreds. When tempted with a discounted yoga class at my work, I was at first skeptical. Don't you have to be super bendy and skinny to do yoga? Turns out, no you don't. After doing a few weeks of yoga, I have felt an increase in energy, more toned muscles, and a better way to handle my work load. The yoga class sponsored by Burn has left me more calm and happy at work, and therefore to those around me. I'd recommend it to anybody!" – Chelsea (Skye Closings)